"I Hate Washing Plates, I Am Too Beautiful For House Chores" - Self Acclaimed Beauty Queen

A lady who claims to be the most beautiful girl on instagram, facebook and the world at large posted on her facebook page that she hates washing plates and that she's too beautiful for house chores.

Trust Nigerians, they have been giving her the bashing of her life lol...

See screenshots below...








Labels: ,

Breaking News Today In Nigeria | Look Naija Blog: "I Hate Washing Plates, I Am Too Beautiful For House Chores" - Self Acclaimed Beauty Queen

Tuesday 4 April 2017

"I Hate Washing Plates, I Am Too Beautiful For House Chores" - Self Acclaimed Beauty Queen

A lady who claims to be the most beautiful girl on instagram, facebook and the world at large posted on her facebook page that she hates washing plates and that she's too beautiful for house chores.

Trust Nigerians, they have been giving her the bashing of her life lol...

See screenshots below...








Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home