#BBNaija: "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" - Tboss To Debbie-rise

BBNaija Housemate Tboss Says She wouldn't mind going on vacation with her mum, Wendy and Debie-rise if she wins Big Brother Naija.

She said that in a discussion with Debbie Rise today.

Friendship Goals!.

Labels: , ,

Breaking News Today In Nigeria | Look Naija Blog: #BBNaija: "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" - Tboss To Debbie-rise

Tuesday 4 April 2017

#BBNaija: "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" - Tboss To Debbie-rise

BBNaija Housemate Tboss Says She wouldn't mind going on vacation with her mum, Wendy and Debie-rise if she wins Big Brother Naija.

She said that in a discussion with Debbie Rise today.

Friendship Goals!.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home