Jos Suya Seller In Suit & Italian Shoe

Oh dear! Since I saw this, I don't know if I should laugh or commend him.

The Young man pictured above was spotted along Township stadium in Jos corporately dressed in suit and an Italian Shoe selling his Suya. Mehn this is awesome, packing really matter in all that we do. See more photos below:


Labels: , , ,

Breaking News Today In Nigeria | Look Naija Blog: Jos Suya Seller In Suit & Italian Shoe

Tuesday 28 February 2017

Jos Suya Seller In Suit & Italian Shoe

Oh dear! Since I saw this, I don't know if I should laugh or commend him.

The Young man pictured above was spotted along Township stadium in Jos corporately dressed in suit and an Italian Shoe selling his Suya. Mehn this is awesome, packing really matter in all that we do. See more photos below:


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home