“I’m Too Big For Endorsement Deals” – Don Jazzy

Mavin Records CEO, Don Jazzy,has revealed he’s outgrown being a brand ambassador at this stage in his career.

The ace producer said on Friday at the launch of Flobyt, in Lagos;

“Brand ambassador? I stopped that a long time ago. We are bigger than those things now. We are more about partnerships,”

Labels: , ,

Breaking News Today In Nigeria | Look Naija Blog: “I’m Too Big For Endorsement Deals” – Don Jazzy

Sunday 26 February 2017

“I’m Too Big For Endorsement Deals” – Don Jazzy

Mavin Records CEO, Don Jazzy,has revealed he’s outgrown being a brand ambassador at this stage in his career.

The ace producer said on Friday at the launch of Flobyt, in Lagos;

“Brand ambassador? I stopped that a long time ago. We are bigger than those things now. We are more about partnerships,”

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home